What your studio is doing to keep you safe.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We at Breathe Health and Fitness want your studio to feel safe, allowing you to feel calm and relaxed while doing your Yoga and Pilates. The team at Breathe have been working hard to make the studio Covid secure, but we need your help.
Breathe HQ Will:
1. Add a ventilation system that increase air changes to 8/10 and hour.
2. Clean surfaces and studio in line with WHO requirements for Covid.
3. Reduce class schedule so we have more time between class to clean and ventilate.
4. Lateral flow test teachers twice a week.
Things we need from you:
1. Bring your own Mat, straps and props if you can.
2. Book and pay online.
3. Turn up on time so limited waiting in line outside. (10 mins before class)
4. Sanitize your hands on entry and exit of the studio
5. Not to come to the studio if you have any symptoms of Covid or Cold and Flu symptoms.
6. Perform a lateral flow test before you come.
We hope you all understand that these measures are for everyone’s safety and by strictly following these directives we can open and have a healthy studio for everyone to thrive.
Frequently asked questions:
1. What extra cleaning protocols have Breathe Health and Fitness implemented at the studio?
We are insisting that everyone sanitizes their hands with hand sanitizer gel on first entering the building and leaving class.
The room will be thoroughly cleaned throughout the day using the World Health Organisation directive to kill the Covid Virus.
All touch points and surfaces, door handles, banisters, desk, etc will be cleaned throughout the day.
2. What schedule changes are Breathe HQ making to lower the risk of Covid 19?
We have reduced our schedule so there is ample time between classes and no cross overs between clients.
3. What is Breathe HQ’s policy on wearing face masks.
As of 19th of July wearing a face mask in the studio is your call.
4. What is Breathe HQ’s policy on people attending with Covid 19 and Colds and Flu symptoms?
We ask that anyone with coronavirus symptoms does not come to the studio.
We will also ask on reception the following:
You will agree that by booking into a class at Breathe HQ :
I am not suffering from any coronavirus or cold and flu symptoms and have not had any symptoms within the previous 7 days
I have not been within 1 meter for more than a minute of a know coronavirus carrier or within the previous 14 days that I know of.
I have not been ‘shielding’ due to underlying health condition which may make me more vulnerable to coronavirus.
In the event of a booking where the client feels that they may have symptoms on short notice and cannot attend we will refund the booking.