What your studio is doing to keep you safe.
HEALTH & SAFETY
We at Breathe Health and Fitness want your studio to feel safe, allowing you to feel calm and relaxed while doing your Yoga and Pilates. The team at Breathe have been working hard to make the studio Covid secure, but we need your help.
Breathe HQ Will:
1. Reduce numbers so everyone gets 3 meters Squared to practice in.
2. Increase ventilation in the studio to bring in more fresh air.
3. Clean surfaces and studio in line with WHO requirements for Covid.
4. Wear face visors and gloves when less then 2 meters apart.
5. Restrict use of mats and props.
6. Reduce class schedule so we have more time between class to clean and ventilate.
7. Have clear visible signage for 2 meter distancing and hand sanitizing.
Things we need from you:
1. Bring your own Mat, straps and props.
2. Book and pay online.
3. Turn up on time so limited waiting in line outside. (10 mins before class)
4. Have your temperature taken on arrival.
5. Sanitize your hands on entry and exit of the studio
6. Come changed, accept no access to changing rooms/toilets except in essential circumstances.
7. Accept studio positioning from staff for the safety of all involved.
8. Not to come to the studio if you have any symptoms of Covid or Cold and Flu symptoms.
We hope you all understand that these measures are for everyone’s safety and by strictly following these directives we can open and have a healthy studio for everyone to thrive.
Frequently asked questions:
1. What extra cleaning protocols have Breathe Health and Fitness implemented at the studio?
We are insisting that everyone sanitizes their hands with hand sanitizer gel on first entering the building and leaving class.
The room will be thoroughly cleaned throughout the day using the World Health Organisation directive to kill the Covid Virus.
All touch points and surfaces, door handles, banisters, desk, etc will be cleaned throughout the day.
2. What schedule changes are Breathe HQ making to lower the risk of Covid 19?
We have reduced our schedule so there is ample time between classes and no cross overs between clients.
3. What changes has Breathe HQ made inside the studio to reduce the chance of Covid Transmission?
Reduction in class size to maintain 2 meters apart.
All clients wait outside before classes.
No access to changes rooms and downstairs space.
Numbered boxes and flow direction for clients to keep 2 meters apart.
Temperature checks on entrance.
4. What changes has Breathe HQ made to teaching practice to reduce the chance of Covid Transmission?
The teacher will no longer walk around class and teach from one designated spot 2 meters from all students.
Teachers will no longer make physical adjustments in class.
Kapalabhati breathing exercises will no longer be part of the yoga sequence.
5. What is Breathe HQ’s policy on wearing face masks.
The World Health Organisation has recommended wearing a mask where 2 meters apart is not possible.
We are able to run a system that will keep everyone 2 meters apart at all time from waiting for class to in class and then leaving class. Therefore we are able to leave the mask wearing in the hands of the client. This may change so please keep an eye on updates.
6. What is Breathe HQ’s policy on people attending with Covid 19 and Colds and Flu symptoms?
We ask that anyone with coronavirus symptoms does not come to the studio.
We will also ask on reception the following:
You will agree that by booking into a class at Breathe HQ :
I am not suffering from any coronavirus or cold and flu symptoms and have not had any symptoms within the previous 7 days
I have not been within 1 meter for more than a minute of a know coronavirus carrier or within the previous 14 days that I know of.
I have not been ‘shielding’ due to underlying health condition which may make me more vulnerable to coronavirus.
In the event of a booking where the client feels that they may have symptoms on short notice and cannot attend we will refund the booking.